All the weeks leading up to today have been insane, but the show was definitely worth it. I included a few shots I took here and there from my phone (since carrying around a camera would be impractical). Things were crazy, but it was a lot of fun! I was able to meet a lot of my favorite photographers, stylists, models, and etc. The pieces were beautiful, and I'm really quite proud of the team who worked on this collection. I've blurred out where I work to preserve some sense of privacy, but I hope that the other pictures are enjoyed!
Now onto something less hectic as I have some time to breathe. I was tagged by the lovely Cindy over at oriental expresso. I've never done of these before, so I'll have a go at it!
The rules are:
You must post these rules.
Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create eleven new questions for the people you tag to answer.
You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
No tag backs.
No “you are tagged if you are reading this.” You legitimately have to tag 11 people (as in list out their names).
11 facts about me:
- I used to be a dancer up until high school.
- I'm allergic to cats.
- I've shaved my head before.
- I cannot swallow pills. I must crush them into a powder and mix that with water.
- My brother is five years older than me and he's my best friend.
- I'm a total klutz. For example: In high school, I once saw the boy I liked, and quickly turned away to avoid him (oh, high school), only to literally smash my face into the wall behind me.
- I am addicted to App games. Things like Tiny Tower, Temple Run, etc. I'm always glued to them when I'm on the train.
- I'm a mean baker, and I went through baking withdrawal when I moved to a place without an oven.
- Before I got braces, my orthodontist realized I grew four extra teeth. Four!
- I'm a sucker for holidays. I'm the person who's always making cards, goody bags, you name it. I love being festive and celebrating all out.
- I played the piano all my life, and still play now for fun.
11 questions for me to answer:1. If you could have anything in the world, what would it be?
A nice piece of real estate in the city.
2. What is your favourite movie?
Devil Wears Prada.
3. Describe your dream bedroom.
Big enough to fit a queen sized bed, large tables for my sewing, and a walk-in closet. I would probably have a lot of quilts and rugs and cozy furniture.
4. If you could swap bodies with someone, who would it be and why?
I would swap bodies with a model just to see how my eye changes.
5. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
Uh oh. To be honest, well over 30.
6. Red lips or au natural?
Red lips when I'm out at night, and au natural on a daily basis.
7. Favourite food?
8. Do you iron your clothes?
Only my pants or dresses for work. Other than that I don't mind a wrinkle here and there.
9. When was the last time you cried?
Last night. I was watching a movie and the ending go to me. I'm such a sucker for these things.
10. And the last time you really laughed?
Today. My friend I were chatting on the phone and suddenly we both broke into "Arabian Nights" at the same time.
11. Dresses or playsuits?
Alright, 11 question from me:
1. Where did you grow up?
2. What's an odd habit of yours.
3. Favorite TV show?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What type of cellphone do you use?
6. How tall are you?
7. Dessert of main course?
8. Favorite high school/college memory?
9. What's a talent of yours?
10. Favorite accessory?
11. One daring fashion trend you'd like to try?
I believe I'll go ahead and tag vestigial wings. Whew that was a long one!